Monday 7 July 2008

scentofwater photo swap...last day to sign up...


simplicity ... received

Megan has been running a photo swap for a few months now...so far we've swapped photos on subjects of simplicity and reflections...


simplicity ... sent

July's topic is in motion...there have been some truly wonderful images created and swapped in the last two swaps and it's been a real pleasure to take part


reflections...received

Why not check out the flickr group...there is still 1 day to sign for July's exchange (details on flickr) ...closing date TODAY


reflections ... sent

go on...you know you want to...

6 comments:

trash said...

I do! I do want to but just can't make it this month :-( Maybe another time

angharad handmade said...

What beautiful photographs. I'd love to join in if I ever become a proficient enough photographer!

Chloe said...

Oh no I missed out :(
Must must sign up to the next one.
Those photos are beautiful.

Things Hand Made said...

beautiful photos, I keep trying but I am nowhere near such beautiful photos yet

Unknown said...

These photographs are just wonderful. I love the simplicity theme.

Hope you are doing well!
~Emily xxx

Charlie P said...

Oh wow, those photos are beautiful. I love the converses reflected in the puddle picture.