Friday 5 December 2014

Goodness Gracious Me...

WOW...that's been a while. Hope you are all doing ok out there, anyone who finds themselves looking in here after all this time that is...

I've gotten crafty again and am loving it. Now my craftin' spirit wants to get itself out there and start connecting with the big wide world of designers, crafters and general creators again...so anyone who does look in, please say HI

Here's a couple of photos of some "stuff" I've been making...more to come soon, I hope


Little Things - textile collage with free style embroidery - inspired by my daily walk on the local beach (I really want to do more of this, it took ages, stitching slowly, and I loved every minute of it)

ain't it true though? it's the little that things make such a difference

And here are some new "Little Things" - yoyo brooches - a sort of Frida Kahlo/boho mash-up, so bright and cheery for this time of year 




These are going out to the market tomorrow to see if anyone else likes them too, man oh man...what fun!  I wish them luck on their little voyage...

3 comments:

poppy said...

great to see you back!!

Jane Cooper said...

Hello hello - I'm also about to start some sort of a project...thinking...a bag...or a skirt...or a tea cosy....Jane xx

angharad handmade said...

Hello! Lovely to see you!